วันพุธที่ 4 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

My profile

MY PROFILE

Hello It's Me 

i was wondering if after all these year , you'd like to meet

HI Guys my name is Krittiwit Suriyawong but you can call "Dodo"

 I  was borm on March 10 1999 .

I'm Thai and i'm student . I'm studying at Assumption College Rayong 

Math - Chinese Program , i can speak a little of Chinese 

I always listen to music when i have a free time . I dont do anything much 

just lay my body on the bed and sleep . My favorite sport is swimming 

actually im not a peron who is pay attention for sport much

i'm lazy person lol . In the future I want to be a guider or  having my own business.

I like Green and my favorite food is Spaghetti and Somtom(Thai Spicy salad ).



NICE TO MEET YOU ALL 





 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น